MyDreamPlus is a trusted company for people to discover, and book unique coworking spaces around China. Unlock local experiences not only in the entrepreneurial world but also in life!
Wether you are a startup, freelancer, owner of a small or medium company, big company branch, we have the right office for you. MyDreamPlus is the easiest way for people to start and grow their business, not only feeling at home but having the opportunity to meet amazing people in the same place. We offer great design, smart systems, a great office services and support.
Sharing well design common areas like meeting rooms, kitchen, terraces, resting rooms and more!
We are facilitating everything that your company needs, all you need is to bring your team, you laptop and get started!
We also make the process of listing or booking a space effortless and efficient.
With 20 offices already open in Beijing, 20 more to come by the end of 2018 we will be expanding around China. MyDreamPlus offers the widest variety of unique spaces!
Company details: http://www.mydreamplus.com
O Lead Creative Designer
1. Manage quality of design for projects
– Lead and supervise creative aspects of design projects, ensure final quality of spatial products
– Perform and/or coordinate and supervise major spatial design projects as design lead, ensure final quality of work by possessing and understanding of the company’s standardized design guide lines and local regulations. Work collaboratively in a cross-discipline environment to insure integrated design approaches and solutions
2. Research & Development of spatial products
– Initiates and develops My Dream Plus spatial themes
– Initiates and develops My Dream Plus creative research topics
3. Media Publication of Spatial Product
– Develop and edit contents of My Dream Plus spatial product publications
– Organize and disseminate press releases of My Dream Plus spatial product
4. Staff Training
– Perform staff training on themes of Spatial Product on a regular basis
The Lead Creative Designer will report directly to the Spatial Product Director
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or related field
– 5 or more years of experience with an emphasis on large scale （10000㎡ or above）commercial office projects
– Knowledge of BIM is preferred
– Knowledge of Revit; AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other graphic layout tool experience
– Fluent knowledge of Omniplan and other time planning & project management tools
Skills & Abilities:
– Leadership Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills; to help designers excel by providing mentoring and direction
– Able to analyze logically: ability to resolve design issues in a logical way and to organize open discussion of design
– Communication skills:
Being able to confer with all participants of projects and perform business negotiation on behalf of the company; Being able to participate in marketing activities on behalf of the company
– Can detect and improve issues found in the Spatial Product design standard
– Able to design comprehensively: demonstrate profound insight about design, present and explain design concept and idea compellingly, utilize innovative approach to resolve design issues
– Ability to learn and being innovative：Consistently strive to keep interests and be passionate in innovative design concepts and design methods, able to initiate study and to lead the team to perform research in creative design approaches
– Self-Starter: Ability to take initiative in assisting design team to resolve design issues